This document shows the detailed procedures on tagging risk profile for counterparty and security in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Risk profiles that are tagged to security and counterparty in the system can be used for setting up rules to check for compliance in the system.
1. Risk profile tagging can be done for counterparty and security. In this example, tagging security risk profile will be shown.
2. Select Set Up > Static > Securities.
3. Choose Security Type from the dropdown.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Click on the Shortname of the security to tag risk profile.
6. Click Risk Profile. The screen below displays. These risk profiles are user definable. To see how this is set up, see Risk Profile Set Up.
7. Click on the Risk Profile to tag. In this example, Credit Rating will be tagged.
8. Choose the credit rating from the dropdown list.
9. Click Update.
10. Go back to Security screen by clicking Back Button.
11. Approve change by clicking on the checkbox beside the Shortname.
12. Click Approve.
13. For tagging counterparty risk profile, navigate to Set Up > Static > Counterparty. Click on the counterparty short name. Then, follow the same instructions from step 6 to 9.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS