This document shows the procedure on how to access and print dashboard in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
With the data captured in the system, system can generates or produces any kind of charts that is required for management reporting purposes.
Pre-requisite: To access Dashboard in CS Lucas, the following access rights are required.
1. From the Main Menu, select Reporting > Dashboard.
2. The Dashboard screen displays.
3. If you do not see any chart available in this screen, this is because no chart has been downloaded to the system yet. You can find and download the available charts in CS Lucas Extension Store in the system by clicking on Extension from the main menu > Extension > Select Category as Dashboard. For more details on how to download charts from the Extension Store, see CS Lucas Extension Store.
4. To print the chart from the Dashboard screen, click the short name of the chart desired. For example, Borrowing by Ccy.
Note that access rights is required to print each individual chart. To assign the access rights, go to Set Up > User and Rights > Group > Click on the desired user group > Assign Permission. Choose category: User Designed Report/Dashboard/Pivot Chart and click Refresh. You will see the list of charts access rights.
5. Select/ fill in the report parameters as required. Click View. The chart will be displayed.
6. On the right side of the chart, you can click on to print chart or choose to download chart in PNG, JPEG, PDF and SVG vector format. Alternatively, you can also do print screen of the chart from this screen directly.
7. Click Back button to return to Dashboard screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS