To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the FIFO Bond Position.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of FIFO Bond.
The formulae used by CS Lucas for are as follows:
1. Navigate to Report 8033: FIFO Bond Position.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Portfolio, As At Date and Report Currency.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Trade ID, Ticker, Currency, TDate, VDate, Unit Cost, Position, Purchase Cost, Market IRR, Traded IRR, Market Price, Amortised Price, Market Value, Amortised Cost, Difference, YTD Net Income, and Modified Duration.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
INVESTMENT TRADE DETAILS
1. Navigate to Transaction > Fund Management > Investment.
2. Select Acct Cntr* In this example: FLINVM-SG.
3. Select Portfolio. In this example: Invest.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Select Trade ID IVM100001.00
6. Investment Trade Details are shown in this page.
1. Navigate to Prices > Security Prices.
2. Key in Ticker. In this example: Astro.
3. Key in the From* and To Date.
4. This will show the Unit Price under Trade Ccy column in the report.
5. As At Date for report 8029 is at 05-June-2008, thus we will take the value 5.177300 as the date of it is from 31 May 2008 to 29 June 2008.
EXCHANGE RATE MAINTENANCE
1. Navigate to prices > Exchange Rate.
2. Select Currency: MYR.
3. Key in the From* and To*
4. This is the exchange rate for MYR currency.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS