To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Unsettled Trade Report.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Unsettled Trade Report.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 8022: Unsettled Trade Report.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Portfolio, As At Date.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the unsettled trade report for investment securities to show TBD and TBR as at a particular day. Column fields available on this report are Issue Country/Ticker, ISIN, Settled Position, TBD, TBR and Trade Position.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the transactions for the following security,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Fund Management > Investment.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFI-SG).
3. Select Portfolio* (From example: TACTICAL).
4. Select Ticker* (From example: AMZN:US).
5. Click Refresh.
6. We will look at all the transactions booked before 31-Jan-2017. As at 31-Jan-2017,
|Settled Position||10,000||Opening Position. Sum the quantity for all transactions before reporting as at date, i.e. 31-Jan-2017.|
|TBD (-ve)/ TBR (+ve)||-3,000||Transaction activity on reporting date, i.e. 31-Jan-2017|
|Trade Position||7,000||Closing Position (Opening + TBD/TBR)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS