To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Portfolio NAV.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of NAV.
The formulae used by CS Lucas for Marked to Market (SGD) are as follows:
1. Navigate to Report 8008: Portfolio NAV Report.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Portfolio and As At Date. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Asset Class/Description, Position, Currency, Unit, Total, Trd Ccy, SGD Ccy, Market Value, %, Unrealised, Price and FX.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard.
2. Key in 8001 in ID.
3. Select ID 8001, it shows the values for all the investment trades.
4. Click on to export this report into excel format.
5. Filter PORTFOLIO column to Invest and SHORTNAME column to ASTRO, the total amount for Position is 220800. (Shown in report under Position column)
6. Unit is shown under SECPRICE column. (4.761982)
EXCHANGE RATE MAINTAINENCE
1. Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate.
2. Select Currency: MYR. As the currency for the trade in the report is in MYR.
3. Key in the From* and To*.
4. This is the exchange rate for MYR currency.
SECURITY UNIT PRICE
1. Navigate to Prices > Security Prices.
2. Key in Ticker. In this example: Astro.
3. Key in the From* and To Date.
4. This will show the Unit Price under Trade Ccy column in the report.
5. As At Date for report 8008 is at 06-May-2008, thus we will take the value 5.167200 as the date of it is from 30 Apr 2008 to 30 May 2008.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS