To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Investment Period Activity.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Investment Activity.
The formulae used by CS Lucas for Marked to Market (SGD) are as follows:
1. Navigate to Report 8007: Investment Period Activity.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Portfolio, From Date and To Date. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Position, Cost (SGD), Marked to Market (SGD) and Liquidation.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
INVESTMENT TRADE DETAILS
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard.
2. Key in 8001 in ID.
3. Select ID 8001, it shows the values for all the investment trades.
4. Click on to export this report into excel format.
5. Filter PORTFOLIO column to Invest, SHORTNAME column to ASTRO and TRADECCY column to MYR the total amount for Quantity is 220800. (Shown in report 8007 under Position column)
MARKED TO MARKET PRICE
1. Navigate to Prices > Security Prices.
2. Key in Ticker. In this example: Astro.
3. Key in the From* and To Date. (Same input as for the report)
4. This will show the Price under Marked to Market (SGD) column in the report.
5. Date in report 8007 is from 1 Jan 2001 to 19 May 2016, thus we will take the valuation that is at the latest date. (5.432400)
MARKED TO MARKET RATE
1. Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate.
2. Select Currency: MYR. As the curre ncy for the trade in the report is in MYR.
3. Key in the From* and To*. (Same input as report)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS