To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Summary NDF/FX Profit Loss By Counterparty – Ccy Pair – Acct Cntr Classification.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Summary NDF/FX Profit Loss By Counterparty – Ccy Pair – Acct Cntr Classification.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 4430: Summary NDF/FX Profit Loss By Counterparty – Ccy Pair – Acct Cntr Classification.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Fr Date, To Date, Val Ccy and Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Counterparty, Ccy Pair, Book Rate, Val Ccy and P/L-Val ccy.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in VDate Fr* (From example: 01/01/2017)
4. Click Refresh.
P/L-Val Ccy: Navigate to Tools > FX Profit/Loss
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS