To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the NDF/FX Profit Loss by Ccy Pair – VDate.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of NDF/FX Profit Loss.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 4428: NDF/FX Profit Loss By Ccy Pair – VDate.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, Fr Date, To Date, Val Ccy, and Rate Type. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the VDate, TDate, Trade ID, Accounting Centre, CtpyID, Portfolio, Amount in SGD, Amount in EUR, Book Rates, Reval Rate, Val Currency, P/L-Val Ccy, and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From Example: TFS-SG)
3. Select Ccy Pair.
4. Key in VDate Fr* (From example: 01/01/2017)
5. Click Refresh.
Reval Rate: Navigate to Tools > FX Profit/Loss
P/L-Val Ccy: Navigate to Tools > FX Profit/Loss
Fill in the mandatory fields as shown below will show you the results of Reval Rate and P/L-Val Ccy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS