To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the NDF/FX Marked to Market by Ccy Pair – Acct Cntr – Counterparty.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of NDF/FX Marked to Market.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 4402: NDF/FX MTM By Ccy Pair – Acct Cntr – Counterparty.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Val Ccy, and Rate Type. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Accounting Centre, Trade ID, Portfolio, TDate, VDate, Ccy, Amount in SGD, Amount in IDR, Book Rates, Reval Rate, Val Currency, MTM, and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Non-Deliverable FWD.
2. Select Acct Cntr*
3. Select Ccy Pair.
4. Key in VDate Fr* (From example: 31/07/2017)
5. Click Refresh.
Reval Rate: Navigate to Tools > Forward Excrate
Fill in the mandatory fields as shown below will show you the results of Reval Rate.
MTM: Refer to the example shown below
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01: How is the currency pair displayed in this report?
The way the currency pair is displayed is explained below.
If buy ccy > sell ccy then report will display [buy ccy][sell ccy]
else [sell ccy][buy ccy].
Example1, for the trade below, USD is greater than SGD alphabetically, the report will show as USDSGD.
Example 2, for the trade below, MYR is not greater than SGD alphabetically, the report will show as SGDMYR.