To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the FX change of History.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the history details of Foreign Exchange.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard> Report 4016: FX Change History Log.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, From Date and To Date.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Trade ID, Counterparty ID, TDate, VDate, Buy Currency, Buy Amount, Sell Currency, Sell Amount, ExRate, Portfolio, TimeStamp, Dealer, Project, Type, Narrative, Confirm By, Counterparty Dealer and Facility.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Key in the Vdate Fr* In this example: 01/01/2001.
3. Key in Trade ID FRX100015.01
4. Click Refresh.
5. Select Trade ID FRX100015.01
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS