To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the FX Swap Deal Sheet.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Foreign Exchange Swap.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 4014: FX Swap Deal Sheet.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr and As At.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Accounting Centre, Counterparty ID, Trade ID, Near Rate,Swap Point, Forward Rate, Buy Currency, Buy Amount, Sell Currency, Sell Amount, TDate, VDate and Keyed By.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Key in the Vdate Fr* In this example: 03/01/2017.
3. Select FX Type. Foreign Exchange Swap.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Select Trade ID FRX100012.00
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS