To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the FX Profit and Loss By Currency.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Foreign Exchange.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 4011: FX Profit and Loss By Currency.
2. Fill in mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, Report Ccy, VDate From, VDate To and Rate Type. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Accounting Centre, Counterparty ID, Trade ID, Portfolio, TDate, VDate, Contract, Acc Rate, Profit/Loss Currency, Profit/Loss, Rate, Val, P/L-Val Ccy and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Key in the Vdate Fr* In this example: 01/01/2017 (Same input for report).
3. Select Ctpy ID. In this example: CITI-SG.
4. Click Refresh.
Acc Rate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate
Rates %: Navigate to Tools > FX Profit/Loss
P/L: Navigate to Tools > FX Profit/Loss
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS