To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Gross/Nett Interest Income and Expenses.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Gross/Nett Interest Income and Expenses.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3109: Gross/Nett Interest Income and Expenses.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, From Date and Time Bucket.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows gross interest expense, gross interest income and net interest income/ expense. Column fields available on this report are Counterparty, Call/Sweep Short Name, Currency and Call/Sweep Interest Income/ Expense by different time buckets.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To verify the interest expense amount for the following,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Call/Sweep.
2. Select View* to Cumulative.
3. Select Short Name* (From example: PINE-Funding).
4. Select View* (From example: PINE-NY/ PINE-SF).
5. Select VDate From 1-Jun-2017 to 30-Jun-2017.
6. Tick the checkbox to include Accrual to last end date.
7. Click Refresh.
8. Interest outstanding (30-Jun-2017 included) is -324.57.
9. Change the VDate to 31-Jul-2017 and click Refresh.
10. Interest outstanding (31-Jul-2017 included) is -1,507.64.
11. D = -1,507.64 – (- 324.57)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS