To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Movement of Outstanding Term Loan.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Movement of Outstanding Term Loan.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3102: Movement of Outstanding Term Loan.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Accounting Centre/ Group, From Date, To Date, Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the movement of outstanding term loan between the From Date and To Date. Column fields available on report are Accounting Centre, Portfolio, Trade ID, VDate, Counterparty ID, Trade Currency, Outstanding Principal as at From Date in the Trade Currency, Additional Principal in the Trade Currency, Principal Reduction in the Trade Currency, Outstanding Principal as at the To Date in the Trade Currency, Accounting Centre’s Base Currency, Outstanding Principal as at From Date in the Base Currency, Additional Principal in the Base Currency, Principal Reduction in the Base Currency, FX Impact and Outstanding Principal in the Base Currency.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Term Loan.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Key in MDate Fr* (From example: 31-May-2017)
4. Click Refresh.
5. TML100001.00 is a loan transaction that start on 19-Jun-2017 (VDate: 19-Jun-2017). Hence, you will see there is additional loan amount under Additional column in the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS