To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Income Statement.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Income Statement.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3017: Income Statement.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Period and FY (Financial Year) Start Date. In this example, TFS-SG.
For the Period, you will see list of accounting periods including the closed periods in the drop down list. In this example, 1-Jul-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 is selected.
Enter the FY Start Date or select from calendar. In this example, 1-Apr-2017.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows all the Profit/Loss account items for the selected period. Column fields for this report are Account Description, Mapping ([Ccy]:[Ctpy]:[Portfolio]), COA, Opening, Change, Closing.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the breakdown of the number for the following account item,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. A = All posted account items for the specific account type and COA from the FY Start Date to Period From Date – 1 Day.
In this example, Opening = all posted account items for account type “MMK – Deposit Interest Income” and COA “11070101” from 1-Apr 2017 to 30-Jun-2017.
2. B = All posted or ready unposted account items for the specific account type and COA from the Period From Date to Period To Date (all inclusive).
In this example, Change = all posted or ready unposted account items for account type “MMK – Deposit Interest Income” and COA “11070101” from 1-Jul-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (all inclusive).
3. C = Opening + Change.
4. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3006: Journal Listing by Post Date.
5. Select Acct Cntr* (In this example: TFS-SG).
6. Select PDate From (In this example: 1-Apr-2017).
7. Select PDate To (In this example: 31-Jul-2017).
8. Click to export this report into Raw Excel.
9. To verify the opening number, filter for “EV_PDATE” to include all dates from 1-Apr-2017 to 30-Jun-2017, “EJ_ERPACCOUNTNO” 11070101, “EJ_CCY” to SGD and EV_PostRef to exclude blanks.
Note*: If “EV_POSTREF” has a post reference number, this means this account item is posted.
10. To verify the number for Change column, filter for “EV_PDATE” to include only dates from 1-Jul-2017 to 31-Jun-2017, “EJ_ERPACCOUNTNO” 11070101 and “EJ_CCY” to SGD. In this example, there is no journal items for the Jul-2017 period. Hence, B = 0.00.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS