To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Balance Sheet Posted/ Unposted Account Items.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Balance Sheet Posted/ Unposted Account Items.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3016: Balance Sheet Posted/ Unposted Account Items.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Period. In this example, TFS-SG.
For the Period, you will see list of period end date that the period is not closed in the drop down list. In this example, 30-Jun-2017 is selected. This will print period from 1-Jun-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 as based on the period end set up in the screen below, the last period end date before 30-Jun-2017 is 31-May-2017.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows all the balance sheet account items for the selected period. Column fields for this report are Account Description, COA, Posted, Unposted Ready, Closing.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the breakdown of the number for the following account item,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3006: Journal Listing by Post Date.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (In this example: TFS-SG).
3. Select PDate From (In this example: 1-Jun-2017).
4. Select PDate To (In this example: 30-Jun-2017).
5. Click to export this report into Raw Excel.
6. Filter “EJ_ACCTTYPE” by Cash at Bank, followed by “EJ_ERPACCOUNTNO” by 11070001: TF-CI-USD.
Note: If “EV_POSTREF” has a post reference number, this means this account item is posted. Hence, it will be displayed under the Posted column in report 3016. Otherwise, the number will display under the Unposted Ready column.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS