To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Account Transaction History – By Account Code and Post Ref.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Account Transaction History – By Account Code and Post Ref.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 3014: Account Transaction History – By Account Code and Post Ref.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, PDate From, PDate To and Account No.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Post Date, Reference, Currency Dr/Cr, Balance and XRate, Base Currency Dr/Cr, Balance, and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the MDate Fr* (From exmaple: 01/06/2017)
4. Click Refresh.
Post Date, Base Ccy and Narrative: Navigate to Back Office > Journals
XRate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS