To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Posted Journal by Post Ref.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Posted Journal by Post Ref.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 3013: Posted Journal by Post Ref.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr and Post Ref.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the PostRef, Trade ID, Event Type, Post Date, Account No, Account Description, Currency, Dr, Cr, Base Currency Dr, Cr, Exchange Rate.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: NEWCO2)
3. Key in the MDate Fr* (From exmaple: 10/06/2016)
4. Click Refresh.
Account No and Account Description: Navigate to Set Up > Chart Of Accounts
Dr: Amount + Interest
Exc Rate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS