To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Journal Listing by Post Date – Month End.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Journal Listing by Post Date – Month End.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 3009: Journal Listing by Post Date – Month End.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, PDate From and PDate To.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the month end journals for all transactions by post date. Information available on this report are TradeID, Event Type, Post Date, Account No, Account Description, Ccy, Dr, Cr, Base Ccy, Dr, Cr and Exchange Rate.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following journal entries,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Back Office > Journals.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (In this example: TFS-SG).
3. Select Status as appropriate (In this example: No Posting Period, Exclude).
4. Select PDate Fr 30-Jun-17 and PDate To 30-Jun-17.
5. Click Refresh.
6. Click on the TradeID to drill down to Journals Details screen.
To view on how the month end revaluation or accruals are computed, see accounting treatments for the related transactions here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS