To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Journal Listing by Post Date – Exception.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Journal Listing by Post Date – Exception.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 3008: Journal Listing by Post Date – Exception.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, PDate From and PDate To.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the TradeID, Event Type, PostDate, Account No, Account Description, Ccy, Dr, Cr, Base Dr, Cr and Exchange Rate.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Select MDate* (From example: 01/06/2017)
4. Click Refresh.
Account Description: Navigate to Set Up > Charts Of Accounts
DR 50,000,000: 50,000,000 * 1.00000
Exc Rate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS