To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Account Transaction History – By Account Code.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Account Transaction History – By Account Code.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 3002: Account Transaction History – By Account Code.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, PDate From, PDate To, Account No. range and portfolio.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Post Date, Reference, Currency, Portfolio, Counterparty, Dr/Cr, Balance, XRate, Base Currency, Dr/Cr and Balance.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Back Office > Journals.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the PDate Fr* and PDate To* (From example: 01/06/2017, 30/06/2017)
4. Click Refresh.
5. XRate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate.
Look for the selected currency and post date. If no accounting rate on the post date, system will take last available rate.
6. Base: Accounting base currency of the selected accounting centre.
Navigate to Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
7. H = D * F
8. I = E * F
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS