To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the List of Contingent Liability by Type.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Contingent Liability.
1. Navigate to Report 2207: Contingent Liability Listing by Type.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Report Currency and Rate Type. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on Action and select the required format.
4. The report shows the Type, Accounting Centre, Issue/Accept, On Behalf Of, Trade ID, Counterparty, Counterparty Ref, Type of Guarantee, Beneficiary, Total Start Date Charges, End Date, Claim Date, Trade Currency, Trade Amount, Exch Rate, Rpt Currency, Rpt Currency Amount and Narrative.
CONTINGENT LIABILITY DETAILS
1. Navigate to Transaction > Contingent Liability.
2. Select Type. In this example: “Banker Guarantee“.
3. Click Refresh. Contingent Liability details are shown here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS