To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Outstanding Contingent Liability.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Contingent Liability.
1. Navigate to Report 2206: Outstanding Contingent Liability.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date and Report Currency.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Trade ID, Counterparty Dealer, Accounting Centre, Issue/Accept, Issuer, On Behalf Of, Beneficiary, Type, Currency, Amount, Rpt Currency, Amount, Start Date, End Date, Claim Date and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
CONTINGENT LIABILITY DETAILS
1. Navigate to Transaction > Contingent Liability.
2. Click Refresh.
3. Contingent Liability Details are shown here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS