To provide the details used by CS Lucas the Analysis of Money Market grouped by currency from filter dates.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Money Market Trade.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 2024: Money Market Activities Analysis.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameters – Acct Cntr, From and To Date and Borrow/Lend. The rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Currency, Accounting Centre, Portfolio, TradeID, CounterpartyID, VDate, MDate, Tenor, Rates, Principal (Amount), Interest, Tax, MAT Proceeds (Total Amount including interest) and Cash Flow.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr: TFS-SG.
3. Key in the MDate From: 01/01/2011.
4. Select Transaction: Borrow/Loan (Same input as above report).
5. Select Currency: SGD. The Money Market shown in the report above is grouped as SGD.
6. Click Refresh.
7. Select Trade ID MMK100003.
8. MMK100003 is grouped as NEW in the report as the VDate is in the range from 01/01/2011 to 12/12/2019 when selecting To Date and From Date for the report.
9. MMK100003 is grouped as MATURE in the report as the MDate is in the range from 01/01/2011 to 12/12/2019 when selecting To Date and From Date for the report.
Tenor: Number of days between Value Date (F) and Due Date (G)
Mat Proceeds: Principal + Interest
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS