To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show total amount of deposit by client sorted out by currency.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details Trade.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 2019: Deposit By Client.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr and As At Date. Portfolio Group is an optional paramter.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Client, Accounting Centre, Bank, Currency, Principal (Amount), Rates, VDate, Days, Due Date, Interest Earned.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Key in the Mdate From*.
3. Select Acct Cntr: TFS-SG.
4. Select Portfolio: DEFAULT.
5. Click Refresh.
Days: Number of days between Value Date (G) and Due Date (I)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS