To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Money Market Trade by Currency and Type.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Money Market Trade.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 2004: Money Market Trade By Ccy/Type.
2. Acct Cntr, TDate From, VDate From and MDate From are mandatory parameters, the rest are optional parameters.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Currency, Type, TradeID, Accounting Centre, Counterparty ID, TDate, VDate, MDate, Rem Life, Principal (Amount), Interest, Tax, MAT Proceeds (Total Amount with Interest), Rates, Accruals, Portfolio and Narrative.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Transaction: Borrow/Loan.
3. Select Ccy: AUD.
4. Key in the Mdate From*.
5. Click Refresh.
Rem Life: Remaining Life in Days (MDate – VDate)
Mat Proceeds: Principal + Interest
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS