To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Money Market Activities.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Money Market Activities.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 2002: Money Market Activities.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Period Start and Period End.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Currency, Trade ID, VDate, Mdate, Principal, Trade Currency Principal, Interest Accruals and Base Currency Exchange Rate, Principal and Interest Accruals.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in MDate Fr* (From example: 01/01/2012)
4. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS