To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Facility Utilisation.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Facility Utilisation.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1642: Facility Utilisation.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Report Ccy, Borrow/Lend, Rate Type and Unit Value.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Facility, Accounting Centre, Trade ID, VDate/MDate, Trade Ccy, Trade Amount, Limit Ccy, Utilisation, Limit and Available Amount.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Foreign Exchange.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the VDate Fr* (From example: 17/01/2017)
4. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS