To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Average Loan Life.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Average Loan Life.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1636: Average Loan Life.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Report Ccy, Borrow/Lend, Rate Type and Unit.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows average life of loan transactions. Column fields available on this report are the Accounting Centre, Effective Stake, Facility short name, Trade ID, Counterparty ID, Principal Repay Date, Basis/Margin, Hedge%, Currency, Principal Repayment in the Original Currency – Fix/Hedged, Float/Hedged, Total, Principal Repayment in the reporting currency – Fix/Hedged, Float/Unhedged, Total, Rate – Fix/Hedged, Float/Unhedged, Net and Remaining Life.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Key in MDate From* (From example: 1-Jul-2017).
4. Click Refresh.
5. G = (Transaction’s Maturity Date – Reporting As At Date) / 365
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS