To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Repayment Profile by Transactions.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Repayment Profile by Transactions.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1630: Repayment Profile by Transactions.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Reporting Currency, Borrow/Lend, Rate Type and Unit.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows Description/ Acct Cntr, Effective Interest%, Facility Short Name, Counterparty, Basis Rate, Trade ID, Frequency, Interest Rate%, Currency, Utilize Amount in Reporting Currency Equivalent, Next Interest, Tenor, Next Principal Repayment Date, Net Principal Repayment in Reporting Currency and Remaining Installments.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Select MDate From* (From example: 30-Jun-2017)
4. Click Refresh.
5. E = MDate – VDate
6. C, G = 14,000,000 (GBP) * exchange rate (GBP/SGD) on 30 Jun 2017 (Valuation Rate Type)
= 14,000,000 * 1.793000
= 25,102,000 (SGD)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS