To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Facility Master.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Facility Master.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1627: Facility Master.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Reporting Currency, Borrow/Lend, Rate Type and Unit.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the limit, utilisation and available limit of facility. Column fields available on this report are the Description/ Accounting Centre, Effective Interest %, Facility short name, Counterparty ID, Maturity Date, Rate Type, Basis/Margin%, Committed, Currency, Limit Amount in the facility currency, Limit Amount in the reporting currency, Utilisation Amount in the facility currency, Utilisation Amount in the reporting currency, Available Amount in the facility currency, Available Amount in the reporting currency, Security and Collateral Value.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following facility,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Set Up > Risk > Facility.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Click Refresh.
4. Click Limit from the Amend Facility screen.
5. To see the breakdown of the facility utilisation, navigate to Reporting > Standard > 1642 Facility Utilisation. This report shows the transactions utilised under a particular facility.
6. J = Limit – Utilisation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS