To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Repayment Profile.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Repayment Profile.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1626: Repayment Profile.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Time Bucket, Reporting Currency, Unit and Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows repayment profile in the original currency. Column fields available on this report are the TradeID, Accounting Centre, Counterparty, Portfolio, Facility, Rate Basis and Time Buckets. Report is grouped by currency.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Key in MDate From* (From example: 1-Jul-2017).
4. Click Refresh.
G*= Transaction Amount * exchange rate as at the reporting date (Accounting rate on 1-Jul-2017, this is based on the report parameters set)
= 14,000,000 * 1.793000
Note: If no rate available on the reporting as at date, system will use last available rate to compute the reporting amount. See exchange rate maintenance in the system below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS