To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Repayment Profile in Local Currency.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Repayment Profile in Local Currency.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1625: Repayment Profile in Local Currency.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Time Bucket, Unit and Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows repayment profile in the local currency. Column fields available on this report are the TradeID, Accounting Centre, Counterparty, Portfolio, Facility, Rate Basis and Time Buckets. Report is grouped by currency.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Key in MDate From* (From example: 1-Jul-2017).
4. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS