To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Loan Position Maturity Profile: Underlying/Derivative.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Loan Position Maturity Profile: Underlying/Derivative.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1622: Loan Position Maturity Profile: Underlying/Derivative.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Time Bucket, Report Ccy, Unit and Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Currency, Trade ID, Accounting Centre, Counterparty, Portfolio, Facility, Rate Basis and Days.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Interest Rate Swap.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the MDate Fr* (From example: 31/12/2014)
4. Click Refresh.
Facility: Navigate to Set Up > Facility
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS