To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Cash Balance.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Cash Balance.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1426: Cash Balance.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date and Rpt Ccy.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Accounting Centre, SS/Trade ID, Counterparty, Currency, Balance, SGD, Last Update and Ledger.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Actual > Cash Balance.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the VDate* (From exmaple: 31/12/2014)
4. Select Ccy* (From example: SGD)
5. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS