To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Cash Balance by Ccy.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Cash Balance by Ccy.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1414: Cash Balance by Ccy.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, Cash As At, From Date, To Date, Rpt Ccy and Include MM?
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Accounting Centre, Counterparty, Reference, From Date, Net Movement, To Date, Rate and Rpt Amount.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Cash Activities.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the From* (From exmaple: 03/07/2017)
4. Select Total In* (From example: AUD)
5. Select SSI* (From example: TF-CI-AUD)
6. Click Refresh.
Net Movement: To Date Amount – From Date Amount
Rate: Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate
Rpt Amount: To Date Amount * Rate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS