To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show Daily Cash Movement.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Daily Cash Movement.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standard > Report 1403: Daily Cash Movement.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Accounting Centre, VDate.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows cash movement on the reporting date. Column fields shown on this report are Currency, Activity Type, Trade ID, Trade Description and Amount.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Money Market.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG).
3. Select MDate From 1-Jul-2017.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Click on the Trade ID to drill down to Amend Money Market to view details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS