To provide the details used by CS Lucas to show the Commodity Swap Open Position.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the details of Commodity Swap Open Position.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1301: Commodity Swap Open Position.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameter – Acct Cntr, As At Date, Rpt Ccy and Rate Type.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Product, Accounting Centre, Counterparty, Trade ID, TDate, VDate, Quantity, UOM, Currency, Contract, Delivery Date, Revaluation, P/L, Rpt Ccy and Rpt Amount.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
To view the following transaction,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Transaction > Hedging > Transaction.
2. Select Acct Cntr* (From example: TFS-SG)
3. Key in the Delivery From* (From exmaple: 30/06/2016)
4. Click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS