To provide what each user is able to access to in each category in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
To verify each of the user permission rights in the system.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1026: User Permission List.
2. Select the User. User is a mandatory parameter.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the User ID, Category and Description.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
DATA SOURCE – USER GROUP DETAILS
To view the following details,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Set Up > User and Rights.
2. Click on Group.
3. Select UAGroup dev.
4. Click on Assign Permission.
5. Select Accounting on Category drop-down-list and click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS