To provide the description used by CS Lucas of the different categories in the user group that have different permission to view or edit in the system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the descriptions in each category by Group.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1018: Access Group And Permission.
2. Click on the required format.
3. The report shows the User group name, category and description.
For explanation of button, please see link.
For explanation of buttons, please see link.
DATA SOURCE – USER GROUP DETAILS
To view the following details,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Set Up > User and Rights.
2. Click on Group.
3. Click on any one of the Short Name.
4. Click Assign Permission.
5. Click on Category: Facility, and click Refresh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION