To provide list of all the exchange rates set up in the system by currency and selected date range. Grouped by Currency.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Allow users to verify the different exchange rates set up in the system.
1. Navigate to Reporting > Standards > Report 1004: Exchange Rates – By Ccy.
2. Fill in the mandatory parameters – From Date and To Date. Currency is an optional parameter.
3. Click on the required format.
4. The report shows the Currency, Valuation Date,Valuation rate, Accounting Rate and Alternate rate.
For explanation of Export button, please see link.
For explanation of Download and File/Note buttons, please see link.
DATA SOURCE – EXCHANGE RATE DETAILS
To view the following details,
Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Navigate to Prices > Exchange Rate.
2. Key in the date from 01/01/2007 to 10/01/2007.
3. Click Refresh. The rates set up in the system is shown here for different currencies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS