This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed procedures for setting restricted currency for payment type.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
To restrict the currencies for booking payment request.
1. To navigate to Payment Type Definition, click Set Up > Static > Settlement Instructions. Accounting Centre SSI screen displays.
2. Select the Acct Cntr from the Entity drop down box. Click Refresh.
3. Click on the Acct Cntr SSI short name to drill down to Amend Accounting Centre SSI screen.
4. Click Payment Type.
5. Key in the restricted currency short name. Note that the currency short name must exist in the Currency setup in the system.
6. Click Save once completed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS