This document shows the procedure on how to set up and configure payment type by bank, payment cut off time and payment limit.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
This screen allows user to set payment type by bank, payment cut off time and payment limit for settlement.
1. From the menu, select Set Up > Static > Payment Type.
Tip: If you do not see the Payment Type in the menu navigation, please ensure that you have the access rights to access this screen. Access rights required is 19600 Access Payment Type.
2. The Payment Type screen will be displayed.
3. Click on New to set up/ configure a new payment type.
4. Select payment type and counterparty.
5. To set payment cut-off time, select the Time Zone and then click + to add a new row item. Select the currency and enter the cut off time for the payment currency. To remove any row item, click -.
Note: Type in the time HH:MM in 24 hour format. For example, 14:00.
6. To set payment limit, click + to add a new row item. Select the payment limit currency and enter the limit amount. If the limit is not for a specific payment limit currency, choose Default for the Ccy. To remove any row item, click -.
7. Days of Duplicate Check is default to 10 calendar days. This configuration is used for system to validate for duplicate payment request over the last [x] calendar days.
8. Once completed, click Save.
9. A confirmation pop up message displays. Click OK to confirm saving.
10. New payment type created is saved and appear as not approved in the Payment Type listing screen.
11. To approve, tick on the checkbox of the newly created payment type and click Approve.
12. Payment type is approved. You will not see an “N” under the Approved column.
13. To amend payment type cut-off time and payment limit for the payment type, click on the payment type hyperlink from the Payment Type listing screen to drill down to the amend screen.
14. Amend accordingly and click Update when completed. You will be returned to Payment Type screen.
15. Approve the amended payment type. Tick on the checkbox of the payment type and click Approve. Approved payment type will not have an “N” under the Approved column.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS