This document explains how to set up preferences for online FX Platform integration.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows system to send FX trade requests to FTP server for external FX platform and to retrieve information back to the system and update FX transactions.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Systems > Integration > Online FX Platform. The screen below will be displayed.
2. Select the FX online platform from the System dropdown list. This list is pre-setup by the system.
3. Set the FTP user by selecting the user ID from the FTP User ID drop down list. This user id is used to authenticate and establish connection to FTP server. This list of user IDs are pre-setup in the system. Click here for how to set up user.
4. Enter the file path where the trade request files will be saved to in the following format:
a. If the file is to save to the local server, set up the file path like below:
b. If the file is to save to staging server that is within the network, set up the file path like below:
\\<staging server IP>\[platform name]_Upload
E.g. \\<staging server IP>\Integration\360T_Upload
5. Leave the Hide field as default. If you wish to hide it, select ‘YES’ from the drop down list.
6. Click Save.
7. To add other FX online platform, click on Add (+) button and repeat step 2 to 6.
8. To delete, click on Minus (-) button and then click Save.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hedge Relationship – By FX Trade Request