This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detail procedures on how to create new currency group in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows currencies to be grouped for reporting purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Global > Currency.
2. The Currency screen displays.
3. Click Group. The Currency Group screen displays.
4. To create a new currency group, click New. New Currency Group screen displays.
5. Fill out the fields. Short Name is mandatory.
6. Long Name and Description is optional. If leave blank, system will default to the same as Short Name.
7. Click Save.
8. Approve the newly created currency group by ticking the checkbox beside the short name and click Approve.
9. A popup appears to confirm, click OK.
10. The currency group is approved. Approved currency group will not have an N under App? Column.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS