This document shows the procedure on attaching documents in My Cabinet in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows you to attach any documents in the system for record keeping purposes. This way the documents attached are kept in the system and can be easily traced.
1. Login to CS Lucas system with your user id and password. The Welcome screen displays.
2. From the Welcome screen, click on the dropdown in View field.
3. Select My Cabinet from the dropdown.
4. Type in the description of the document on the Description field.
5. Category can be created by typing it in the Category field but this is optional. This allows the document attached to be categorised.
6. Click Browse/ Choose File to browse for the document to attach.
7. Click Archive to save.
8. To view the document attached, click on the filename of the document saved.
9. To delete the document attached, tick the checkbox beside the filename of the document and click Delete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. What are the file format types that can be uploaded?
File format supported by CS Lucas are as follows: doc, docx, xls, xslx, ppt, pptx, txt, jpeg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, pdf.
FAQ02. Is there a limit on the file size that can be uploaded?
File size limit is 10MB for each file attachment.