This document shows the procedures on how to download MT940 files from the designated integration file location to manually import into CS Lucas system and delete the MT940 files from the integration file location after manual import is done.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Reading MT940 files into the system enables easy and automated update of the closing balance in the Actual Cash module.
1. From the MT940 Import screen (Cash Management > Actual > Cash Balance > click MT940 button), click Manage Files.
2. Manage MT940 Files screen displays. You will see if there is any MT940 statement files available in the designated integration file location.
Note: If there is no file in the designated integration folder location, you will not see any file in this screen.
MT940 statement file in the integration file location.
3. To download the MT940 statement, click Download hyperlink. You can open to view it or save the file to your workstation.
4. To manually import the MT940 statement into CS Lucas system, see here.
5. To delete the MT940 statement from the designated integration folder location after the file has been manually imported into CS Lucas system, tick the checkbox beside the filename you wish to delete and click Delete.
6. A popup box displays. Click OK to confirm deleting the MT940 statement file.
7. The MT940 statement file is deleted from the integration file location.
MT940 statement file is no longer in the integration file location.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS