This document explains how to maintain interest rates from various counterparties for different tenor in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This step allows interest rates from various counterparties to be captured in the system for monitoring purposes.
1. From the main menu, select Prices > Interest Rate. This will launch the Interest Rate Maintenance screen.
2. To maintain the interest rates, select the counterparty group. In this example, SG Banks will be chosen. Note that this field requires setting up; to learn how to create counterparty group, click here.
3. In the Type field, choose the transaction type whether Borrow/Loan or Lend/Place.
4. Choose the currency from the Ccy dropdown field.
5. Enter date.
6. In the Timebucket field, select the user definable tenor. Tenor needs to be set up under Time Bucket, to learn how to create time bucket, click here.
7. Click Refresh. The screen displays the interest rates maintained for the selected counterparty group and tenor.
Note: Counterparty columns will be limited to 10 counterparties from the Counterparty Group member list and sorted by the short name of the counterparty.
8. To maintain the interest rates, change them directly on the screen. In this example, the interest rate for DBS-SG for 1-month tenor will be changed.
9. Click Save. A popup displays.
10. Click OK to confirm saving.
11. Interest rates are now saved and displayed on the screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ01. I cannot access and create the interest rates maintenance module.
Authorization is needed to maintain interest rates. Contact your administrator to grant you rights 12510 for Accessing Interest Rate Maintenance, 12512 for Saving Changes to Interest Rates, and 12516 for Refreshing Interest Rate.