This document contains the detailed procedures on how to maintain non-treasury facility utilisation in CS Lucas system.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows users to capture any other facility utilisation for non-treasury products in the system so that users can have a complete overview of the exposure with the banks by printing the facility limit reports from the system.
1. Before you can maintain utilisation for non-treasury facility, note that a facility limit must be set up for non-treasury facility first. To set up, read the user guide How to Create Facility and Limit. Note that the product must be assigned to _Non Treasury Facility in the Limit screen.
2. After setting facility and limit, Click Utilisation from the Facility screen.
3. The Non-Treasury Facility Utilisation screen displays.
4. Select the accounting centre from the drop down.
5. Input the As at Date of the utilisation to maintain.
6. Click Refresh. You will see list of non-treasury facility displayed.
7. To maintain the utilisation amount for the facility, input the utilised amount as at the date in the Utilisation field of the corresponding row or facility being maintained.
8. To save/ update, tick on the checkbox of the facility utilisation maintained.
9. Click Update.
10. To maintain utilisation amount for other dates, change the As At date and click Refresh.
11. Once done maintaining, click Back Button to return to Facility screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS