This version is superseded. Click here to view the latest guide.
This document shows the detailed steps on how to maintain accounting centre address.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
This allows maintaining accounting centre address for record purposes and letters printing.
1. From the main menu, select Set Up > Static > Accounting Centre.
2. Click the preferred accounting centre short name. In this example, Co.A will be selected.
3. Click Address .
4. Choose the Product from the dropdown. In this example, Default will be chosen. When the address is saved as Default, the address will be applied for all products.
5. Enter the address on the address field. This information will be reflected in the letters.
6. Input Fax and Telephone numbers if needed. This is for information only.
7. In the Attn field, input the name of the person whom you will send the letter to.
8. Input Email To and Email CC to. This is used for sending letters via email.
9. Type in texts/ instructions in Additional Text if needed. This additional text will appear in the letter.
10. Once done, click Add. The information that was typed will be shown on the right side of the screen.
11. To edit the address added, click on the product type. E.g. Default. The details will be populated at the fields on the left side of the screen for you to edit.
12. Make the necessary changes and click Add.
13. Click Save to save changes.
14. You will be returned to Amend Accounting Centre screen, click Back Logo to return to Accounting Centre screen.
15. The amended accounting centre will need to be approved. To do this, tick on the checkbox beside the accounting centre’s name.
16. Click Approve. When a popup appears, click OK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS